30 Days Returns
Givoni Pty Ltd gladly accepts returns within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Givoni Pty Ltd
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Givoni Pty Ltd is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- 'Clearance' items cannot be returned unless faulty. If a 'Clearance' item is returned that is not faulty a $10 processing fee will be deducted.
- Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Any online order must be returned following our online Returns Process. Please note that our boutiques are unable to process returns for online orders.
- To return an item, simply post to: Givoni Pty Ltd, Virginia Park Suite 1, Level 1, 2 North Drive, Bentleigh East Vic 3165.
- If your garment is faulty please email email@example.com.
- Please note, the return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Once Givoni Pty Ltd receives your return:
- Refunds are processed within 4 business days of your return being received and are made in the form of the original payment.
- If you paid via card, funds take 5-7 business days to securely process.
Kindly note that we do not currently offer exchanges. We hear you and are working to have exchanges available in the near future! In the meantime, simply send your return back for a refund and re-order as you wish.
Need help? Please contact us at customer care: firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.